Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Costume link round up

It's down to the wire.  If you are still casting about in desperation for a costume - hopefully these links (or Imelda's video) will help inspiration strike. 

The Trashy Diva blog has lots of ideas.  I especially like this one .  Mostly because it encourages people to not go buy stuff they will never use again.

Take Back Halloween is full of brilliant ideas for those who are sick of the traditional "sexy" costume.  My personal favorite is Rosalind Franklin and it's a super easy closet costume type to boot!

Head on over to Closet Case Files for some wonderful Iconic costumes.  I would add Janis Joplin and Dorthy Parker to the mix as well- and not just because I may have been them for past Halloweens.

Have you seen the massive Halloween Series on  New Dress A Day ?  31 Thrifted/closet/on the cheap costume looks.   They are all amazing but I think The Artist is certainly near the top for me.  Can't wait to see the rest.

Curious about my costume?  If I have a chance I will post a pic on Friday - if not Sat.  Either way - have a massively Happy Halloween!

No comments: